Terms and Conditions
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.mortgagemove.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Refer a Friend Terms & Conditions
This referral offer is only available to current or existing Mortgagemove clients who have received a refer-a-friend promotional link via direct email contact with one of our advisors or staff.
Eligible customers will have received a link via email (“the Link”) to an online form (“the Form”) located on company website Mortgagemove.co.uk from which referrals must be made.
The referred client (“the Referred Client”) must be notified and have consented to their details being passed to Mortgagemove before the date the referral is submitted to us. This is the responsibility of the Referring Client (“the Referrer”) and is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998. The Referrer will indemnify Mortgagemove for any loss or claim arising from the Referrers failure to procure such consent.
A Referred Client can only be referred once. In the event that a Referred Client is referred to Mortgagemove more than once, only the first Referrer to refer the Referred Client to Mortgagemove will be eligible for a referral gift under this offer.
The Referrer will not be eligible to receive any referral gift in the event that the Referred Client has already instructed Mortgagemove to arrange a mortgage on their behalf or has already been seen by a Mortgagemove advisor in the 3 months prior to the date of the referral.
In the event that Mortgagemove is (for whatever reason) unable to procure one of the stated referral gifts, the Referrer will receive a substitute gift of commensurate value subject to these same terms and conditions.
Permanent employees and contract and temporary workers working directly for Mortgagemove are not eligible to participate in the referral scheme.
Mortgagemove has the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
The Referrer is eligible to receive a £75 voucher from Love2Shop (“the Voucher”) if they submit details of a Referred Client via the Form who then applies for a mortgage product through Mortgagemove.
The Referrer is eligible to receive a £75 voucher from Love2Shop (“the Voucher”) when Mortgagemove receives instructions from the Referred Client to arrange a mortgage. This instruction must be received by Mortgagemove within 3 months of the date on which the Referrer made the completed referral from is submitted.
Instructions received outside the 3-month period will not generate a Voucher to the Referrer.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions.
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 21 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 17th December 2020. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter fill in your details as directed.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 18th December. The first drawn entries will be the winners.
7. The prizes for the winners is either a home or away Ipswich Town Football Club 2020-2021 kit either youth or adult large (subject to availability).
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winners will be notified via email by 18th December. The winners must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook and you agree that Facebook shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
13. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
14. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
15. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16.The Promoter is Mortgagemove, 17 Neptune Quay, Ipswich IP4 1QJ.
17.These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.